Skip to main content

Full text of "Bob Buente South Park BID Emails through 10/2018"

See other formats

RE: South Park BID - RFP

Subject: RE: South Park BID - RFP

From: Robert Buente </o=Exchangel_abs/ou = Exchange Administrative Group
(FYDIBOHF23SPDLT)/cn=Red pients/cn=c7bl814176124b59b21d8fda30e507d8-
bbuente>

Date: 09/25/2018 02:38 PM

To: 'Ellen Riotto' <ellen@southpark.la>

Yet again I have the opportunity to display my ignorance...what is a "coop"?

Robert Buente
President/CEO

1010 Development Corporation
1001 South Hope Street
Los Angeles, CA 90015

213-749-0214 x202

bbuentegiOlOdev.org

From: Robert Skillman c rskillmanglacorps.org cmailto:rskillmanglacorps.orq> >
Date: Tuesday, September 25, 2018 at 12:40 PM

To: Ellen Riotto < ellen@southpark.la <mailto:ellengsouthpark.la> >

Cc: Victor Gonzalez < vqonzalezglacorps.org <mailto:vqonzalezglacorps.orq> >

1 of 5

10/19/2018 08:41 AM

RE: South Park BID - RFP

Hi Ellen,

Just wanted to check in with you and see if a COOP was mandatory. The guidelines ask if
contractor has one then please provide a copy...but what if a contractor doesn't have a
COOP?

I ask Bo if we had one and he said we have a high level vital business documents and
account inventory, but do not have a standard COOP for the agency.

We can't give out the vital business records inventory but could describe it to SouthPark
if need be.

Robert Skillman

Director of Environmental Programs

LA Conservation Corps | www.lacorps.org <http://www.lacorps.org/>

2824 South Main Street, LA CA 90007
v: 213.749-3601 ext. 220 | cell: (213) 284-1740

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information and
are privileged. If you are not the named recipient or someone responsible for delivering
to the named recipient, or have otherwise received this communication in error, please
delete it from your inbox, notify the sender by email immediately, and do not disclose its
contents to any other person use them for any purpose, or store or copy them in any
medium. Thank you for your cooperation.